cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RZ20 Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

After the approval of shopping cart it is turning to   Error in transmission.

Application monitor is activated but I am not fidning any error. Then I am trying to find RZ20 log, under SAP B2P procurement  - Monitors

Under shopping cart I am not finding any errors.

My question here is am I checking at right place in RZ20 or what is the path where I can find transmission errors in RZ20 application.

Best regards,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

I guess I have had this issue some time ago.

My client was on PPS and I don't know why, but the error never showed up when we click on "CHECK" for the first time, however for the second time whenever I clicked on the CHECK at the bottom of the BBP_PD page it used to show me the error.

Also, if the status of the cart is approved. Run the FM - BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER and check for the status on the SC.

If the status of the cart is follow-on documents created, then it should be fine else, go to RZ20 > SAP EnterpriseBuyer Monitors > Shopping Cart > check the box > Display Alerts 

Check for the error message and troubleshoot the same.

BR// 420

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually cart entries should be available in "SAP EnterpriseBuyer Monitors".

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

You are checking under the correct path as you mentioned under RZ20.

What is the Shopping cart status if you check in BBP_PD ? Is I1111 or I1112 status is active?

Alternatively to check the error status you can login to Portal and see under Application Monitor in SRM Admin role.

Thank you

Ritesh