cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done all the settings in variant configuration and out put is great but my requirement is now to create Super BOM.

my output is coming with only one line item, although I have selected 3 various characteristics and all three are showing up there condition values in item condition and price is calculated very precisely.

my requirement is to get the all three characteristics as well on the line items viz. 20, 30 and 40. besides 10 the main item.

I have tried to create condition records in CS01 for the sub items for all the characteristics, and upon creating sales order, the complete BOM is exploding, but what I want is the characteristics which I have selected should only explode. How do we configure?

if any one can shed some light on it will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat Reddy,

I have done all the settings in variant configuration and out put is great but my requirement is now to create Super BOM.

please specify what you have setup , which you are refering as settings for VC.

the 20, 30 40 items you are refering in sales order or its a item you need in the result of configuration?

you better, revert back with all details of setup , including , material master settings, configuration profile, clases and characterstic used, varient conditions.

and i will try to solve the issue.

you can also refer , http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25224 it will be usefull to check the basic setup for your configurable material.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

the 20, 30 40 items you are refering in sales order or its a item you need in the result of configuration?

Yes exactly this is what I want, how to do that?

Regards,

Venkat

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat Reddy ,

please reply with all the answers in my previous post so that i can understand your exact requirement and can help you totwards building solution.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends...

Please respond to this..please ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post here

as due to some bug, I am unable to move it directly.

G. Lakshmipathi