Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item split in delivery

atgsd_atgsd
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Good day

There is one requirement from client that they want to break up the line item in delivery.

For example: Sales order A line item 10. Re-bar steel of 100 tons sales coordinator will confirm the order and accounts will release the order now at the time of delivery dispatch coordinator will pick the material from the different storage location as per the availability of the material.

Delivery                                   Plant    Storage location

Ex: Line Item 10 Re-bar steel 25 tons 1000     1000

Line  Item 20 Re-bar steel 25 tons 1000     1001

Line  Item 30 Re-bar steel 25 tons 1000     1002

Line  Item 40 Re-bar steel 25 tons 1000     1003

Note: without batch management we want this solution

How to achieve this. awaiting for the replies.

Regards,

ATGSD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ATGSD ,

You can create the sales order with 4 line items. 1 line item for one storage location.

Regards

Vinu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get your requirement as from manual Process  in Delivery Level .Already TW has explained in detailed .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ATGSD,

In the sales order, one line item is created with plant 1000, storage location 1000.

In VL01N, delivery is created, by default this delivery has one line item with plant 1000, storage location 1000; Delivering quantity is 100.

In the delivery, user can change the Delivering quantity in the first line (from 100) to 25

And then manually add the other 3 line items with the relevant plant and storage location.

Then picking can be done.

If picking is not activated, manually the picked quantity can be populated.

Please check in the document flow the status of the sales order (completion status).

atgsd_atgsd
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

Thanks for the reply i have already done this testing i have manually entered the same line item twice,

and can able to change the storage location but in sales order it is not reflecting. 

I mean to say just it is showing the first line item's delivered quantity ex: 25 tons the remaining line item's quantity not showing even though it is delivered in sales order.

Regards,

ATGSD

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ATGSD,

I shall test this and get back to you.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean to say just it is showing the first line item's delivered quantity ex: 25 tons the remaining line item's quantity not showing even though it is delivered in sales order.

If you dont mind ,can you elaborate with example on above comments ?

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ATGSD, Narendra,

I have tested this scenario and ATGSD is correct!

The sales order, line item 10 consists of 100EA

Delivery is created w.reference.t this sales order

The delivery quantity, in the sales order is changed (from 100EA) to 25EA

In addition, in delivery, 3 more line each with 25EA are created.

In the sales order, at line level, Tab Schedule line category, field Delivered quantity = 25EA

(NOT 100EA)

Furthermore, the Tab Status, Delivery status is Being processed (and not Fully delivered).

One option would be to go in to the sales order VA02, and create 4 lines with 25EA each.

Thanks for this thread / scenario!