cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gross price calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement that system should calculate the gross price excluding discounts. Meaning in all my reports like sales, COPA, accounts revenue should be booked on gross. As far as discounts are concerned, this amount i need to be posted in separate G/L.

Please give your solution.

Thanks,

Ibrahim. K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

system should calculate the gross price excluding discounts

In general terminology, gross price means, the amount whatever flows finally after considering any discounts, freight and tax.  Having said this, your requirement is not clear to me.  Please paste your pricing procedure and explain which value to post in FI document.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Let me give you some details:

Current my pricing procedure is doing like this:

1) ZBPR is billing price condition type and I have ZQTY, ZOFF etc as my discount conditions.

2) If my ZBPR = 100 and ZQTY = 10 then system is doing 100 - 10 and giving 90 as my sales in accounts, COPA and reports.

3) Amount 10 is booked in one G/L called sales discounts.

My new requirement is:

1) I do not want system to deduct 10 from sales. My total sales should be 100 in account, COPA & reports.

2) 10 will be booked in the sales G/L as it is happening now.

3) To do this i think i have to do some settings in pricing procedure calculations. So, please advise solution. (Attached is the screen shot of my pricing procedure)

Thanking you,

Ibrahim K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any solution to my above issues.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding if you map condition types to copa value field for eg.(VVC08,RABAT) then only only it will map to copa and related reports..Please try to exclude the discount condition from your valuation filed's or assign these discount condition to different Value fields.

Raneesh