cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to fetch email id complitely from ADR6 table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have a small problame, My client wants to get all the email id of customers which belongs to a particular sales ornization. I am fetching the data through the tables but not able to fetch complitely.

my steps are

step 1 fetching custome no from KNVV table for a paritcular sales org

step 2 with refrence to KNVV's customer no I am getting the Address no of the customer.

step 3 by taking all the customer address no I am fetching the email id from the ADR6 table

But I am not getting all the email ids.

Means If i am getting 10 customer----10 address no. but if i will put 10 address no in my adr6 table obly 5 records are fetching

Please help me out its urgent because last day of the year we have to intimate the customer.

Your kind advice is highly apperciable.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the Customer mail-id will be maintained in the General data you need to take the Adress number from the KNA1 table for the corresponding Customer codes.

With this Address numbers you need to Extract the E-Mail id's from ADR6.

you will get the Email id's if they are maintained in the General Data.

Siavavsireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siva

thank you for the response. I have a small doubt

- if the email id has not been maintained in customer general data, is the system not make any record entry in the ADR6 table???

once again thanking you.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system will create the Address number even though E-Mail id is blank in the Customer master KNA1.

sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siva,

Very true system will create address no even though the email address not mainted in kna1 general data, my query is wether it will create any entries in ADR6 table if email id not maintained in general data???

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It does not create any Entries.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning Siva,

indeed thank you very nuch.

Answers (0)