Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete duplicate records at source ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using SPM 2.1.

Due to duplicate records, my loading gets effected and I want to correct this records at source level.

How can I do delete duplicate error record in source ?

DS is Full update (-5) at infopackage level.

Below is the snapshot of RSA3 extraction of DS. Need to remove blank rows from this ASAP.

Thanks in Advance.

Quazi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quazi,

You can handle them in BW side instead. Please check first in the backend tables which are feeding that data source why there are blank records without any descriptions one set.

Thank you

Best regards,

Amarnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, Thanks for the reply.

Well, Data source structure content field DZTERM - payment term

I am unable to find specific table for this.

At BW side,

I am unable to delete error record at PSA level.

(I tried with debuging table to delete.. doesn't work in favor of me.)

Still, if you have any solution, do suggest me.

Thanks,

Quazi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quazi,

I understand you are loading payment terms. Are you saying you have duplicate payment terms in your ECC system?

Best regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 2 ways to handle it

Check OSS note 1524401 which details to create a program where you can load from PSA to the data provider. So change the related PSA records and load it from PSA thru the Z upload program

Or create a native transformation between the DS and info object and load text via DTP. The draw back for this is, if this source system dependent, the standard program concatenates the source system ID to the value which you would miss. But you can create your own attribute to the info object to differentiate the data by source system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to delete the data at the source system level. Than go to Z_SA_DEPD tcode . Than select the datasource and you need to write a piece of coding in the SPM Special coding section.

There would be a final data table called IT_DATA.

You need sort this table based on the fields which u want to compare and delete.

Than use the DELETE ADJESCENT DUPLICATE statement on IT_DATA. You should be able to get rid of duplicate records.