Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue With Dynamic Cell Widh In Adobeforms

former_member298409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am Fasing Isseu With Dynamic Cell Width  IN Adobeforms.

Isuue:

I am Hidding Some fields With Use of Java Script:  if(this.rawValue== null) {this.presence = "hidden";}

At Same Time I am Increasing Cell Wdth Use Of Java Script if(field1.rawValue== null){field5.minW = "5in";}

But The Probelm Was Field5 Was type String and It will more than 500 Characters. When I was Dynamically Exding the cell Width Of Field5 It is coming to next row. But I am Expecting It should in Same row and allow for the Multiple Line's.

Note:I was taken Field5 As Allo Multiple Line

Since data  is reaching to End of the Cell I am not able to controll it.

But When I am not hidding & Not not Extending the Cell Width it is coming in Multiple rows in same cell.

Problem was when Hidding and Dynamic happen with perticullar Cell I am not able to controll the Cell Size it is not coming to the  Multiple rows in same cell Ir going to the Next row.

Please Help On this.

I am New foe Adobeforms.

Thanks In Advance,

Sekhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member298409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tao,

Can i have your maild Id please ?

I will send you the Requiremn with Isuue. Here I am not able to Insert My Excell Sheet.

Regards,

Sekhar

former_member298409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tao,

I am using Java Script for Dynamically Hidding Fields and Cell Width.

I had Declared as a Table as a Suform type and it is Positioned .

Remarks column I had marked  as Allow Multiple lines & Fit to Width.

Please find this Attached Pic for Clear Information  let me know if any clarification required.

I am awaitng for your reply.

Regards,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

I don't have access to layout designer now. But I noticed, that you set the value for the attribute "minW". It should be logically "minimal width" and I think ADS has interpreted it correctly. Try to set another attribute.

Cheers,

Tao

former_member298409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tao,

Thanks for your reply.

I had tried with as you suggsted "minimal width"  Still no luck

Almost I was struck at this point since lat 15 days .... Can you please give your Valueable reply .

Regards,

Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Please make screenshots (before and after you change the width) and describe the layout information. For example, is it on a master page? Is it in a table, if yes, is it a table UI-element or a subform? How is the table layout, flowed or positioned? How is the layout type of the overriding subform. Does it contain scripts? etc.

Maybe it is not a complex problem but please try to provide enough informations for your question, otherwise you let others in a mystery and you will not get help.

Cheers,

Tao

former_member298409
Participant
0 Kudos

Any Updates on Above requirement ?