cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depot to Plant excise values return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business Case: Depot to plant returns

Plant to depot stock has come 500 quantities, after doing migo, j1ig we found dat 100 got damaged and want to return back to plant:

Steps followed as mentioned in the below link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1439560

stock sent from depot to plant through mb1b 301 movement type and stock got reduced in depot.

Now problem is with excise: For 100 quantities excise values i want to deduct from J_1IRG23D entry.

I have followed the suggestion on Mr.Lakshmipathi but not succeeded. My excise values are not reducing down.

1 more thing is at plant through j1ih i don't want to cancel entire excise i want to receive 100 quantity excise value only.

Please suggest on reducing excise values in the depot table for returned quantity and

receiving the excise values for the returned quantity at plant level.

Regards,

Abhi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any suggestions on this...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The process what you had explained is different from the one what has been explained in the link.  That is customer returns and yours is plant return.  For plant return from depot, you need to reverse the MIGO with movement type 122 so that your inventory part will get addressed.  For the excise part, you need to execute J1IS.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for the reply.

By doing the above activity there is no change in the depot table excise values concern and the status is coming to  "D" for my total GRPO entry which is supposed to come for my partial return quantity entry.

Can you suggest on this please..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any suggestions on this...