SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Associating a student to multiple grant

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

At client side we are facing a practical issue of deriving grants for a student who is linked to multiple grants. E.g Student XYZ is sponsored by Grant A & B simultaneously. Using Order ID i can derive one grant per student for scholarship expenses like tuition fee waiver , hostel expenses e.t.c but not multiple , i-e 70 % of tuition fee waiver is being given from one grant and 30 percent is from another grant. have any of you faced this practical problem on client side , if yes then please guide me through...

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

Issue has been resolved by making use of BADI_GMDERIVE and EXIT_SAPLGMDT_002. KUNNR field has been fetched into GMDERIVE and a view has been provided to which let users enter IO/Student I(KUNNR) and GL account as a target field and Fund/FC/CI/Grant/SC & SP. Now using a combination of IOs we can easily assign a student (opened as customer ) to multiple grants and hence grant can be consumed in FB70 for scholarship expenses .

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

Issue has been resolved by making use of BADI_GMDERIVE and EXIT_SAPLGMDT_002. KUNNR field has been fetched into GMDERIVE and a view has been provided to which let users enter IO/Student I(KUNNR) and GL account as a target field and Fund/FC/CI/Grant/SC & SP. Now using a combination of IOs we can easily assign a student (opened as customer ) to multiple grants and hence grant can be consumed in FB70 for scholarship expenses .

Regards