cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure query

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 2 sales order type ZORD and ZFAC for that  2 different pricing are there viz. JIND-P  and ZINFAC.

While creating sales order for ZORD correct pricing procedure are taking but when I creating sale order for ZFAC it not picking ZINFAC pricing procedure.

For both type I have take Doc.Prc.Proc as 'A'   and  Cupp as taken 1 for JIND-P and 9 for ZINFAC.

Enclosed herewith OVKK screen for reference.

regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nitin,

While creating sales order for ZORD correct pricing procedure are taking but when I creating sale order for ZFAC it not picking ZINFAC pricing procedure.

If you are using the same customer for creating both the sales orders (sales document type ZORD and ZFAC) then the Cupp is 1.

In my opinion, if a customer can be applicable for the sales process involving sales doc type ZORD and ZFAC, then for different pricing procedures better might be to go for Different DuPPs rather than different CuPPs.

Are there scenarios where the same customer can be applicable for sales processes with sales doc types ZORD and ZFAC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. DuPP is good alternative but I don't want seperate DuPP.  If you can throw light on your 2nd option (i.e.Are there scenarios where the same customer can be applicable for sales processes with sales doc types ZORD and ZFAC?)  then please let me know what will be the solution.

regards

Nitin

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nitin,

Are there scenarios where the same customer can be applicable for sales processes with sales doc types ZORD and ZFAC?

A business example:

Customer 1000 is the customer for OTC (normal sales process) & for RO (rush order process). Both OTC and RO processes have different pricing procedures.

The sales area is the same.

Then only solution to have different pricing procedures is to have different DuPP (in ZORD and ZFAC).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

i would like to add for the above answer of lakshmi sir

also check the sales area in sales order it might be one of the reasons amd then check the customer pricing procedure.

Regards,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Do check in your customer master "cust pric proc" 9 is maintain or not

Hope this will help you

Regards

AJC

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems, you need to check your customer master for which, you were trying to create sale order.  Based on the comments you posted, I presume, it would be 1 instead of 9.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. This is resolve my query