Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Repeat The Header In Each Page In Adobeforms

former_member298409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a Requirement Like Below.

Header 1                                                                                                                                Fields:                         Total           Remarks

Header 2 Fields: Vendor1         Vendor2   ...........................................................................................................Vendor20       Total       Remarks

Table Data           10                10      .................................................................................................................10                 200     Feed Back given t

In Header1 I am having  having  Fields:Total Remarks

In Header2 I am having Fields:Vendor1...Vendor20 and Total Remarks - This Vendor Number was Dynamic Maximum Will Come 20

In Table Data Data will Followd by Header2.

Requirement:

For order I am getting 8 Vendors out of 20 . So rest of 12 Needs to be hide and this Remarks Column Need to Ocuupie the space of 12 vendors(Cell Width Increase Dynamically).

And If Table Data Overflowed To the Next page then I need to repet 2 headers On Each Page.   

So I have done the like Below.

I am hiding the Fields with use of Java Script:   if(this.rawValue== null) {this.presence = "hidden";}

I am Extending the Fiedsl With Use of Java Script :if(Vendor9.rawValue== null){REMARKS.minW = "4.5in";}

For Repeating I kept my two Headers In Master Page.

Issue was .

Case1:When I was kep the two headers Master Page and tried to  hide the Fields Rest Of the Feilds AreNot MovingtowrdsToLeft

But In Table data It is moviing towordsa to left side .

Case2:So fo rthat reason I  was Taken  2Hedaer In Another Subforms Insted Of Master Mage and I am repaeting the Hedaers I each page .

Inthis Case Issue was While Repating the hedaer I was Taken the subform as Postioned so Data was not comimg properly on Second Page .

I was Taken the Subform as Flowd so Data Was repating But Hidding is not working(Not Moving Towrds to LefT Side).

So how can I achive This. I was designed form as Below.

1. Master Page - logo

2. Hedaer1,Hedaer2 - Subform1  as Positioned.

3.Table data  - Subform2  as Flowed.

4. I taken Subform As a Table

FInally I am expecting Output Like Below.

Total   Remarks

Vendor1Vendor2Vendor3Vendor4Vendor5Vendor6Vendor7Vendor8Vendor9Vendor10
10101010101010101010100Vendor Unsatifactory
20202020202020202020200Qun Fine

Note:Reamrks Is Dynamic Extend.

I was Tried With table with two Hedaer's But My Script Part is not working for Hidding(Not Moving Towords to Left ) & Cell Was not Exapnding.

I am New for Adobeform .

Can you Please Give me the solution to Achive this Requirement.

Please Share Java Script For HIdding The Fields(After Hide Folowed Cells Need to Move towords To Left) & Extend the Perticular Cell Width Increase Dynamically.

Thanks In Advance,

Shekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

For repeating the headers in the table there is a provision of Overflow leader and Overflow trailer in the Subform's Pagination Tab.

So could you please check the suform in which this table is present and do select accordingly the overflow leader or trailer per your requirement.

Rgds,

Nitin.

former_member298409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin ,

Thanks for you reply.

I was repeated by same way what you told . But the problem was when i doing doing hiding in the cells in the table followd cells are not moving towords to left side.. and same time not able to exten the Cell Width Dynamically.. If you have any Java Script for this please share with me.\

Thanks,

Sekhar.