cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I deactivate the pricing date and material pricing group in VA01?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

How can I deactivate (output only) the pricing date and material pricing group field in VA01/2, VA21/2, and VA41/2? What user exit can I use? Thanks in advance...

PeeJay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need for userexit. Use transaction variant. You can use t-code shd0. In this while ur processing the va01 transaction you just make fields as display,supress etc can be done.

Do this it is easy. Award points if it is helpful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Either SHD0 or add simple code to userexit_field_modification (mv45afzz).

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the t.code SHD0, choose your transaction variant here, further choose your screen variant.

Next select your screen variant and in the Menu bar select Variant> change with processing>Make repairs in foreign namespaces only if they are urgent> Continue(Enter)>again 'enter'>Object can only be created in SAP package>continue(enter)> Exit and save >This variant contains other screens, adopt these as well?>enter>enter> scroll down to the entry 'pricing date' or VBKD-PRSDT make the necessary changes and save.

The system will prompt to assign a package and request enter the necessary values.

Your issue is sorted!!

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pathik,

Thanks for your help. However, how can I see if the pricing date and material pricing group are now deactivated? When I checked VA01 they are still available for modification even though I tagged them output only. Thanks.

PeeJay

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to activate that transaction variant. with out activating it will not show effect. So, activate

In SHD0 transaction take ur transaction variant and go to the Standard variant tab there select the activate button. Then see the result in va01 transaction.

Award ponts if it is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for that info. I already activated it but it did not take effect. Later, I found out that it must be configured in SPRO where I assigned the variant to the document type. Anyways, do you have any idea on how to incorporate this variant to a certain user group? For example, one usergroup must have the screen variant with the pricing date and material pricing group disabled. For other usergroups the pricing date and material pricing group should still be available for input. In other words, if the screen variant can be assigned to a usergroup so that they will only be the ones to access the screen. Many thanks.

PeeJay