cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Proof of Delivery on mobile or any devices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need an advise, we have a client and want to have SD activity Proof of Delivery (PoD) to be implement on any device which can be given to the drivers to perform the process..

i could not find this in SAP or SAP gives any application for Smart phones or any hand held devices,.

i found third party tools on internet which does the process but we are looking for something directly from SAP.

kindly input your suggestions how to achieve this process.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rabah,

From the description given above, I guess you are looking for application which supports ofline mode of working.Offline mean, drivers should be able to update the delivery descripton in the app even when there is no network conectivity and sync with central server when network connectivity available.

You can build such apps using SUP MBOs. You can read more details from the infocenter.sybase.com.

I also suggest you to go through the SAP app store apps @ http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31059

Regards

Rohith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohith,

Thanks for your reply, here I found one third party tool from one of the consulting firm which is certified by SAP.

please see the below link and input your advice, we are looking for the same solution as mentioned in the link below.

https://www.sappartnermobileapps.com/application.php?id=168&name=mobile-proof-of-delivery

Thanks

rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rabah,

I went through the link. Looks like it pretty much matches your
requirement. Also the technical specification says, the app is built using SUP.
and supports iPhone, iPad, and Windows mobile. SUP is the mobile platform offering from SAP.

However I could not find information on SUP versions supported. Latest version of  SUP available is 2.2. Also I did not find supported device versions.

May be you can post these queries directly in that link and get the answers.

Regards

Rohith