Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical system EH5CLNT800 has not been assigned to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP SCM 7.0.

I am trying to CIF material and plant from ECC to APO using CIF Integration Models.

I have activated the Integration Model for object are getting CIFed to APO.

In CFG1 for object CIF , I see issue:

system:lhscm100 user b00236 2012.08:01

Function/Q/SAPAPO/CIF_LOC_INBOUND

Text:Logical system:ehsclnt800 has not been assigned to

Could you let me know, what is it that I am missing?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that your CIF data is trying to reach a client where you are not authorized to work, or where CIF settings are not maintained properly.

Should be linked to RFC connectivity between R/3 and APO (unless it's due to some SAP bug).

Check out the following:

1) Which APO client is your CIF model pointing to?

It might be possible that the client that you maintained in CIF IM is no longer having settings

relevant for CIF.

2)Go to /n/sapapo/cq and see which R/3 systems are having active connections to your APO system.

If in CQ, R/3'sconnectivity is lost, then ask your Basis team to correct the same.

Check outbound queues in APO and in R/3 (in T-code SMQ1). You should most likely be seeing that there are stuck queues in outbound on both the sides.

Try to activate the queues, you would see an error message that might be helpful in resolving the issue.

Your Basis team needs to check the RFC connection in SM59, and then see whether the password of RFC user needed to be reset/unlocked, or something else (there could be multiple scenarios). If this part is ok, then we would need to check more things, but first let me know the result for this check.

Go through note- 1507802 and 1498542 and let me know if this can be a help.

Thanks

Ankit

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check following points;

1) Basic CIF settings from ECC to APO and back, this includes

- RFC settings,

- logical system settings,

- settings related to BSG etc..

2) Check settings related to initial data transfer in CFC9.

Please check and let me know, if this helps.

Rgds

sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,sourabh

1)Basic CIF settings is ok

SM59 in APO

sm59 in ECC

2)logical system settings is ok

3) BSG  setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Li,

In your "BSG" setting, you don't show the columns "SAP Indicator" and "Release".  These need to be filled in as well. 

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you followed the usual CIF configuration steps? (see http://scn.sap.com/thread/1495431 for example). CIF should be configured both in ECC and APO (in particular, assigning logical systems) before the thing works.

regards,

J.