Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Scenario & Credit Management

atgsd_atgsd
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to know the scenario of Bank Guarantee & how it will be mapped in SAP,  at present we are selling materials in two way

1. On open credit

2. On Letter of Credit

Now we have received the requirement to Implement the Bank Guarantee, I want to know that how to implement this business process,

keep this similar to open credit or sames as LC sales process.  Your valuable replies are appreciated.

Please note : In our Company accounts department says that there is no possible ways of L/C separate,open credit separate and Letter of Guarantee separate as receivables it should be L/C or Open Credit then we need to understand the Standard SAP process of Bank Guarantee and how it is Mapped in SAP System your replies are requested keeping in mind 2 scenarios which are already running in our Company L/C and Open Credit through Credit management.

Thanks and Regards,

ATGSD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ATGSD,

I hope this link ( https://scn.sap.com/message/5938234) may help you.

Regards,

atgsd_atgsd
Participant
0 Kudos

Awaiting for more replies

Thanks and Regards,

ATGSD

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ATGSD,

Please refer to below thread for inputs from FI side:

https://scn.sap.com/message/5375655

What is the exact information that you are looking for?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ATGSD,

You need to Defining Forms of Payment Guarantee first, for this use TCODE OVFD

Once the form of guarantee has been created, you can now assign the determination

procedure, this is in a similar way to how the determination is carried out in pricing

procedure determination. Path:Sales and Distribution | Basic Functions |Credit Management/Risk Management | Receivables Risk Management | Define andAssign Payment Guarantee Schemas | Define Payment Guarantee Schema.

Now you need to define a  Customer Determination Schema

Sales and Distribution | Basic Functions |Credit Management/Risk Management | Receivables Risk Management | Define andAssign Payment Guarantee Schemas |Customer Determination Schema.

This must be allocated to the customer master record in the billing view of the

customer master record as well.

Thn Define Document Determination Schema and assign this to the order types.

Once the above steps have been done, you need to assign the document and customer

indicators to a procedure.

Path: Sales and Distribution | Basic Functions | Credit Management/Risk Management | Receivables Risk Management | Define and Assign Payment Guarantee Schemas | Define Payment Guarantee Schema Determination.

I tried my best ....hope it will help :-).

Thnks,