cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Case Design

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I have a client that requires the development of the next stage but I don't know how to do it. I write out the problem to see if any of you can guide me on how to do it.

Thank you so much.

We have 3 systems:

- GreatPlains

- una BD

- Manhattan

Steps:

1. We must execute a verification with GratPlains about the payment of a bill. If GreatPlains returns an OK, it sends the information to the DB and continues with step 2; If returns an error code, the transaction is finished. If a timeout occurs it must send an automatic reversal to GreatPlains.

2. If the DB returns an OK when it receives the information, it should send this same information to Manhattan and continue with Step 3, if returns an error code, it should send an automatic reversal to GreatPlains. If a timeout occurs it must send an automatic reversal to GreatPlains and DB.

3. If Manhattan returns an OK, it finishes the transaction as succesful, if it returns an error code it should send an automatic reversal to DB and GreatPlains. If a timeout occurs it must send an automatic reversal to Manhattan, GreatPlains and DB and finish the transaction

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not mentioned what type of systems all 3 and what type of protocol it supports, not all adapters support sync communication .

i understood that you have one data base system and JDBC receiver support sync communication.

you need to design one BPM process with perfect error handling mechanism.