cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical & Horizontal Scroll bar in webdynpro abap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need Vertical and Horizontal navigation scroll bar in webdynpro abap table ui element, and column wraping in webdynpro abap table ui.

Please provide me with helpful information.

Thanks & Regards.

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Check out the documentation for the Table element for your particular enhancement pack level...

In either document, read the information on "Column Scrolling". There is a scrollableColumnCount property that sets the number of scrollable columns and a visibleRowCount property that sets the number of visible rows. If the dataset bound to the Table contains more rows than are visible, the system will provide a scrollbar. Prior to EhP2, your options for WDTABLENAVIGATION parameter are SCOLLBAR, as Vasu mentioned, and PAGINATOR. In EhP2, the scrollbar option is set by default.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the mail,here i have a requriment on table scroll bar,i have used WDTABLENAVIGATION.Its working now when the user scroll then 5 records should be add to the table (editable )

Requriment is:

I have 5 records in the table editable,and now when the user scroll the table 5 records should be add to the table and the 5th record should be on the top of the table following by 6th,7th,8th,9th records.and when user scroll up the 1st record should be on the top followed by  2nd,3rd,4th,5th records.

Please provided me the helpfull information.

Thanks & Regards.

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scroll bars can be displayed on the right-hand side of each table, provided you have set Application Parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION to SCROLLBAR.

Thanks & Regards

Vasu Yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu Yadav,

Thanks for the mail,here i have a requriment on table scroll bar,i have used WDTABLENAVIGATION.Its working now when the user scroll then 5 records should be add to the table (editable )

Requriment is:

I have 5 records in the table editable,and now when the user scroll the table 5 records should be add to the table and the 5th record should be on the top of the table following by 6th,7th,8th,9th records.and when user scroll up the 1st record should be on the top followed by  2nd,3rd,4th,5th records.

Please provided me the helpfull information.

Thanks & Regards.

Krishna.