Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's

I have a doubt which is very new to me.

Client came up with an error they cant see some trip number for an employee in T-code PR05 but they able to see the same in t-code Pr04.?

I would like to know, what they do with T-code Pr04 ,

Even i saw the trips which i have created can be viewed in pr05 , but not in Pr04,

May i know why?

Why trips which we cant see in pro05 available in pr04,

Could any one explain the process what exactly happening here?

Thanks

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you implemented any of the user exits for PR04 or PR05 that could cause this? Or probably the selection settings for trips are different in your PR04 and PR05, for example PR04 showing the last 12 months and PR05 showing all trips or the like, you should check this:

Cheers, Lukas

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

thank you so much for your response. however the screenshot which you have shared i already checked . but my question is whats the difference between pr04 and pr05,

if we create any trip in pr05 that cant be seen in pr04? if we create any trip in pr04 we cant see it in Pr05.

in what are the cases trips may disappear in pr05?

Thanks

Sriram

0 Kudos

How many trip versions do you have for this trip if you check in Tcode PRTE ? If there is only one then is the most actual trip version.    

PR04 acts as a weekly report statement

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ Sally: Can you elaborate on how the weekly report statement PR04 corresponds with the normal travel manager PR05? I think this is what he's unaware of after all, but I can't answer it reliably myself because we are not using PR04 (it's not available for Public Sector yet in EHP4 ).

@ Sriram: I can only functionally distinguish that PR05 is for dedicated trips with a dedicated time interval and PR04 is for entire weeks as Sally already stated. Whether the technical consequence is that the data is also technically distinguished and whether it is normal that you can't see weekly reports in PR05 and vice versa or whether it's a bug, this I do not know, sorry ;-/

Cheers, Lukas

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas& Sally,

Its really nice that i got your response and i got sufficient knowledge on what it does. Its really finee if i

dont get what i need to get , no sorries.

Really great that you helped me a really lot on this travel management so far.

thats enough

Thanks

Sriram

Answers (0)