cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destination Service API from Web Dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed the Preview Edition of Netweaver 04s, and I would like use the Destination Service API. I would like to know if this is possible with the version I am using. The documentation for NW04s indicates that there is a right click context menu on project to Add Additional Libraries under a project. I'm not even seeing this right click option under projects. There is a libraries section under properties which has an add libraries but the indicated libraries do not appear. Is it necessary to upgrade to use the destination api? If so to what version? I will be using the API from a Web Dynpro App. Also is it possible to configure these destinations via XML entry without using the SLD and Web Dynpro Content Admin?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

If you switch to the J2EE perspective, you should see Add/Remove Additional Libraries when you right click on the project in the J2EE Explorer view. Then in the dialog that appears you'll find tc/sec/destinations/interface in the list.

This is available for EJB and Web Module projects, could be it's somehow different for Web Dynpro.

Not sure about configuring destinations with XML but if help.sap.com says you should use the SLD then you should do so

HTH!

-Vladimir