cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart - I1112 Error in transmission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Currently I am in the process of setting up production client. Extended classic scenario SRM 7.1.

Once the shopping cart is approved SC is going to  I1112          Error in transmission, I am unable to understand the reasons for this.

We never faced such errors in Test or Dev systems. Could some one help me in finding reasons for above reasons?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
krish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try to debug the cart transfer to check which kind of error is appearing.

Create a cart and save it (do not order).

Take the cart header GUID.

Put a breakpoint in BBP_PD_PO_CREATE.

Execute FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER, providing the cart header GUID and execute.

Breakpoint should stop. Press F6 to see what will happen in BBP_PD_PO_CREATE. If it is a dump, go through this function to find why this is occurring.

Regards,

Ricardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

As you mentioned you are using Extended Classic scenario, In that case could you please advise what is the business process set up once SC is approved? Is SC going into Sourcing (SOCO) for buyer to pick up and convert PO, RFX, Bid etc? Or it is converting PO automatically if all the data is filled for Catalog type of orders where Vendors are filled in?

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Any error log in RZ20 for these shopping carts?

Meanwhile could you check notes 1641325, 1662315 and 1514713?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nikhil,

Thnaks for your reply, there is no error log exist in RZ20.

ALso there is no dum in ST22 either SRM or in ECC. I am sure I did not missed any config steps as I did the settings in Test & Dev environemnts.

I will look inot the mentioned notes, also any further ideas and help on this issue is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Krish