cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of same series group for Duty paid and non duty paid exports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have scenario where the business uses same series group for duty paid ( in this case the excise accounting document is generated while creating invoice) and export under bond ( Excise accounting document is not generated).

Business wants that both the operations should be carried out using the same series group.

However for export under bond, we need to set the export under bond indicator as B in the default excise group and series group combination.

Setting this indicator suppresses the creation of excise accounting for the duty paid scenario.

Please advice as how can we use the same series group for Duty paid and non duty paid cases

Regards,

Sadik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sadik Shaikh

To achieve your requirement first you need to remove you settings from

SPRO>>Logistics - General>>Tax on Goods Movements>>India>>Business Transactions>>Outgoing Excise Invoices>>Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups

Now creating regular scenario i.e. with accounting now when user will create the excise invoice for export under bond i.e. without accounting he need to carefully change the excise invoice type in J1IIN, by clicking on Utilization Button(F6), now changing the invoice type by clicking on Pencil icon, select your desire invoice type and save it. It will not give any accounting but for this user has to be very careful while creating excise invoice.

Else you can take the help of Functional Module to check on certain filed when there is under bond scenario.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for your reply.

Since we also create ARE1 from SAP, i cannot remove the Excise under bond indicator from the configuration.

Can you please suggest what can be done?

Regards,

Sadik

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Can you please guide a bit further as to how we should proceed?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sadik

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether it is changeable in utilization screen at the time of creating an excise invoice.

G. Lakshmipathi