SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can create site(store - DC) view automatic for article

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

is there any way to extend the site master data for article automatic rather then using mm42

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create some information by referencing to a reference site ,for site-specific infomation ,you have to create them for each site either manually or by batch input method.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create some information by referencing to a reference site ,for site-specific infomation ,you have to create them for each site either manually or by batch input method.

0 Kudos

i though if i run the listing of the articles it will be create automatically in the sites that belong to the assortment

0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahem,

You are right. It can be done thru listing. If you are creating article wrt ref article. and ref article is maintained properly.

With Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Really i had maintained the ref. article, but when i run the listing it still need to maintain the articles in each store this error show when i create PO

0 Kudos

Hi Ibrathim.

Are you maintaining the sites to assortment to which you want to list. if yes, then after that if you are doing listing, it will extend to sites asigned to assortment.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

that what i had expected but when i run the listing it send me an error, using WSPK tcode i found this message "Distribution channel 30 does not exist",

there is no distribution channel 30 in system, and i dont know if this error stop the extending of sites or not ?

0 Kudos

i had solved the issue there was wrong assignment of distribution channel and sales org.