cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPMon Solution Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has anyone tried to transfer to complete solution in BPMon from one system to another using solution_transfer?.Please let me know.

Thanks,

Mownika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji,

I did a solution transfer from production to sandbox.We have a logical component maintained for the entire sandbox to production system path.

Due to some reason the logical components for two of the systems in sandobx showed active for both sandbox and production system.The issue is now taken care.

Thanks,

Mownika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji,

Thanks for the response, i looked at the document and i guess the transfer did not happen right due to some issues.I was trying to copy the solution from production to sandbox , guess this process is for lower to higher environments.

I am looking for some documentation which will help me to hide this solution, i could not find it on market place.Let me know if you have some documentation on this.

Regards,

Mownika

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mownika

If you do not mind, could you tell me, what kind of issue did you have as a result of solution transfer ? Do you have some issue during data import from XML file ?

Hide solution means, you want to deactivate solution that is created for solution transfer ?

If it is the case, you can deactivate your solution, after that you can also delete the solution via Solution Manager Administration workcenter.

Best Regards

Keiji

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mownika

Yes. It is a only one procedure to transfer the config content to another system. But remember no delta transfer is possible.

So you can consider only initial case is possible. Afterwards if there is a update you need to update the configuration manually in the production system.

There is a document in service market place.

Please chech the doc in SMP also.

www.service.sap.com/bpm

Media library -> technical document

Best Regards

Keiji