Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter Company transaction process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please help me in following Inter company transaction

A customer had ordered 30 units of material we have only 10 units in the base company code, we need to deliver from other company code for remaining 20 units which is a inter company transaction, but the client wants one single Delivery or Billing to be raised ????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

but the client wants one single Delivery or Billing to be raised ????

As suggested by Sir and above members you fallow the same, i.e. say first bring the stock under a single company entity because, a single sale invoice can have single accounting for single company not two different companies  and this is legal requirement.

Hope this way you can address your client and can resolve your issue.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

but the client wants one single Delivery or Billing to be raised ????

One billing document is possible and the standard (normal) thing to do.

The company (your client) would create a billing document for 30EA, billed to the external customer.

One delivery can not be possible if the delivering plants are different (delivering plant1 10EA, plant2 20EA).

A delivery done from one delivering plant (to one SH) would be possible with one delivery.

You can follow Naren's suggestion or else if "other" company code has 30EA, then create delivery for entire order from the plant belonging to the "other" company code. (which is standard Intercompany sale process).

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

So in this case ,first you have to receive the goods from one company code of plant to another company code of plant and then deliver the total goods to customer  .

You can achieve this scenario through Inter Company Stock Transfer .Please check below link .

http://scn.sap.com/message/10209148

The Process Flow for Inter Company Stock Transfer is as below .

1) ME21N

2) VL10B

3) VL02N  (Delivery Type NLCC,Item Category NLC,Movement Type 643 for Two-step Procedure)

4) MIGO ( Movement Type 101)

5) VF01 (Inter-company billing type IV)

6) MIRO

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren