cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLB configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have started working with TLB recently and as per my understanding TLB can do deployment via either straight loading or load balancing. I want to customize loading pattern wherein the materials shall be loaded on the basis of let's say fair-share rule rather then present mechanism.

Is there any way available to configure TLB as per user requirement?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--Faizan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faizen,

Could you clarify what is meant by materials being loaded on fair share rule ?. The TLB it does has some sort of fair share logic to pack STO's into available capacity...

I am no expert but I fiddled with TLB while attending a training class ages ago. I dont think it will be so easy and permanent solution to customize loading pattern..esp. if you need to include both customer orders (VMI deployment) and internal STO's in the same truck..

There are several methods available in /SCA/TLB_EXT and /SAPAPO/IF_MSDP_TLB_ENH.

You can check if any of them are suitable for your immediate requirments.

I happen to see a demo for a load builder application called ORTEC.. which is well integrated to SAP. This tool probably has everything you need incl a graphical interface with the picture of truck with drag and drop features for manual loading building as well. If you are spending time and money for a permanent solution, you may consider evaluating it.

Please do consult other experts as my views could be biased as I have only done and seen so much.

Thanks

Guru