cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Receiver Channel not processing the messages in PI 7.11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a strange problem with JDBC Receiver Channel.

Actually the channel is working before converting the scenario to Integrated Configuration.  After Converting the Scenario to Integrated Configuration it's not processing any messages and not giving any error as well.

I can see the sender channel working without any issues.  I have checked cahces also, it it's in green status.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.  Please suggest on this.

Thanks,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of suggestions...

Though you did not give enough error details, Please check receiver jdbc channel and see the status of the channel. Check do you see any error over there.  The same query test it using toad and see what result you get from the database.   If the adapter does not give errors, then your query might be the issue or data problems. Hopefully you dont see sxmb_moni for the testing. I have few interfaces in Integrated configuration and no issues..

Hope that helps. Elaborate more on your errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I have configured the scenario using Integrated Configuration.  I have checked the threads are showing 0/0 only.

Hi Baskar,

The channel is not showing any errors.  Before converting the scenario to Integrated Configuration it was working fine without any errors.

Thanks,

Satish.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think it is a problem with JDBC adapter, may be Integrated config not working, what is your end to end sscenario?

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you see in the adapter engine monitoring of RWB with respect to sender and receiver channels?  Do you see outgoing and incoming messages are flowing ? If there is any configuration issue with  respect to  receiver channel you will find errors. I also want you to check with DBA whether any call comes from PI to database. Also do testing with TOAD or db client tool with the same query and data outside pi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is file to jdbc.  Sender File channel is processing the messages and Receiver JDBC channel is not processing any messages and not giving any error also.

I have tested the configuration in ID and the error is showing Receiver Agreement not found.

I have double checked the configuration, I have configured correctly.

Thanks,

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why not try to do dummy changes in RA and then activate......hope it find.....:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

I have reconfiugred the hole scenario still facing the Receiver Agreement Not Found Error.

Thanks,

Satish.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably the reason is your configuration not correct like when you do Integrated configuration(AAE) then you do need Receiver agreement... so first delete standard configuration objects what u had created earlier ans activate it. then created Integrated configuration . it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I have deleted the standard configuration and activated also.  If the objects still exist it will not allow  again to create .  It will give object already exist error.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Satish,

I think your objects are struck Integration Builder. You have unlock them.

You can check in tools from Start page--> Lock overview--> delete the same object in Locks.

And refresh after deleting lock there only.

Then try to create again.

Regards,

Sreeni.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Please check this one:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3177889

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

There is now objects locked. I have checked in Administration tab.

Hi Sen,

I have verified the link, it is saying that the test configuration not work for ICO.

I am doing the end to end test, the file channel is picking the files and processing but receiver JDBC channel is not processing any messages and not throwing any error.

Before converting the scenario to ICO it's working now.

Please provide your guidelines on this.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Any update on this.  Still facing the problem.

Thanks,

Satish.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Could you please copy the JDBC receiver channel log here and also confirm when you ran interface message reached to JDBC channel?and when you monitor the messages in RWB what was the status?

I think no issue with JDBC channel.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

There is no error in JDBC channel.  The Source channel is picking the files without any errors.

I asked to DB team to check where any issues at server side.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any inputs on this, still facing the problem.  I have checked with the DB team and they said server is up and there is no problem at their end.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Check your Channel in RWB CC monitoring whether "External Control On" is pushed.

It is one of the reason.

Regards,

Sreeni.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the audit log status, is pipe line step call adapter called JDBC receiver adapter or not? There is a possibility that JDBC receiver 5 threads blocked .

You can check this by navigating to below path

RWB-->Component Monitoring---->AdapterEngine--->Engine Status--->Additional Data---->queueInformation->JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/SystemRecv.

If threads assingned working 5/5 means then try to stop and start the channel and see results,if no luck then restart Java stack.

Regards,

Raj