cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc - Jdbc : Acknowledgement/Response issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have designed an idoc to jdbc scenario (asynchronous).  Sender is idoc (without adapter).

It’s working fine when I test from an ECC first client, whereas when I test from second client, I am getting an acknowledgment/response back to PI. 

In PI server, the table IDXNOALE  has the required port/client/message type details to stop the acknowledgement for both the clients.  But still I am getting the acknowledgement/response back when I test from the second client.

The acknowledgment is coming via Adapter Engine, then it’s getting failed in Integration engine saying ‘No Receiver agreement found’.

If I look into in IE, It’s showing as below

Sender component/Sender interface/Receiver component/Receiver interface      Err/schedule/success/Terminated with err.

• <ECCclient>/<idoc>/<Business component>/<SI_XXX_IB>                                               0/0/1/0                                                                              à Valid entry
  • <Business component>/< SI_XXX_IB>/ < ECCclient>/<SI_XXX_IB>                                1/0/0/0                                                                              à Invalid entry, not required

Below are some of the details of that response/acknowledgement found in IE

Pipeline

CENTRAL_BACK

Acknowledgment Status

Error Category

OUTBINDING

Error Code

CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND

Message Type

A

The response message id holds an reference id which is the actual message id for triggering an idoc.

Note : - I have designed the Service Interface SI_XXX_IB asynchronously.                                      

Please guide/suggest me in solving the above issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil J   

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

execute report IDX_NOALE and disable ack for all message types,  Make sure that you have entered correct sender port details.

You need execute this report in PI system and request Do Not Request Acknowledgment for both Ports(ECC two clients).

This  solution definetly works.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Follow the below link to suppress the acknowledgments.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1648640

Thanks,

Satish.

Answers (0)