cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel Tracking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone please help me with the configuration and process for parcel tracking. I have explored VTRC -Express delivery cockpit but I am unable to update the parcel tracking number at the item level (We do not use handling units).

Any documentation of the above topic will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Thanks for your reply. I have gone through most of the online notes but they give very little from the set up perspective. 

I am looking for more details like can parcel tracking number be updated once PGI is done or how to implement parcel tracking at the item level.

Thanks

Nisha khullar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

could you solve this meanwhile?  To get the parcel tracking by delivery (not HU) settings need to be done like activation of forwarder, shipping point etc.

Additionaly to the doc mentioned above you can have a look at note 366914 and http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-16438

If you are interested you can do a blank setup of a express carrier with traxsicon. This will automatically do the settings on SAP side - you can try the test for free and have an example of VTRC config (producing tracking data on delivery level).

NB: either you do the parcel trackign on delivery level or HU level. It starts polling tracking status when the delivery pick request is confirmed.

Hth

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the information.

Could you please give me the steps to set up Traxsicon and let me know how this setting would be done automatically?

Thanks,

Nisha Khullar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,  you can download from traxsicon.com and then install (connector/configurator on PC only - not on SAP system).  It will guide you thru - and when installed you can receive the config table entries into the VTRC . You can then use this as a starting point for your own I/F.

Good Luck

Christian