cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice is created then deleted automatically. VF01 requires invoice date!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

When we creating the Invoice from VF01, the invoice number is created and seen lower left corner of the page but as we tried to change or display this invoice system gives an error, Using Transaction SM13, we see the following error text: M2802: Error determining local currency: ER type 'M'.

Our SAP service provider propose us to enter the invoice date manually while creating invoice with VF01 and if we do that the problems doesn't happening and invoice an be issued.

I asked them the reason because there were no error like that a week ago but they still can't answer it. Do you have any idea what may be the cause of it?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Refer the below link. It might be helpful

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1355635

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear Vinu I've checked this link but it didn't helped me much. I'm still discussing the situation with our SAP service providers

Thanks & Best Regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murat ,

Please update the forum once the issue is closed.

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure dear Vinu as soon as I got the solution I'll let you know.

Thanks & Best Regards...

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this coming for all the billing types or specific billing type.

Regards,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear Mohit,

Yes it's coming for all billing documents type.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards...

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Murat,

As u said this problem was not coming earlier and it has started from a week there would be certain customizing changes due to which this is happening.

As you are saying its happening for all the billing types i want to know if you are using a single delivery type.

Please also check if there are changes in your copy control from delivery type to invoice.

Please provide the screen shots for delivery to invoice header as well as item level

Hope it helps

Regards,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohit,

A week ago customer credit control check process goes live. As far as I know it's standard application without any development. Is there anything that can be causes invoice cancellation within this process?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards...

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohit,

Scenario: A billing document is created, immediately in VF03 that billing document is not visible.

System giving error message: Billing document not yet created.

For the above

i want to know if you are using a single delivery type.

Please explain why you are asking about the number of delivery types being used.

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Tw,

I may be wrong.

But i am not able to understand if they put the invoice date manually while creation they are able to check the billing document in vf02 or vf03.

Regards,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murat ,

Check whether you have entries in VBRK?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear Vinu,

Yes it exists in VBRK table.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know whether system is giving this error while saving or at the time of creation itself.  Check whether the following notes helps you to identify the root cause of the issue:-

• Note 533035 - Update termination M2802: Error determining the local curren
  • Note 162178 - VF01/VF02 update termination RMCS1000 (M2802)

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

As we save the vf01 system doesn't gave any error. But while we're trying to display or change the invoice, then system tells me that the invoice number does not exists.

After checking in SM13 I saw that the date is doesn't populated and then our service provider tells us to enter the date manually but why? It wasn't like that a week before!!

Thanks & Regards...

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Murat,

As we save the vf01 system doesn't gave any error. But while we're trying to display or change the invoice, then system tells me that the invoice number does not exists.

I too faced this issue in a client system.

In VF01, invoice is created.

In the screen, below left hand corner billing document number appears

In VF03, give the billing document number (or billing document number automatically populateds), press Enter

Error message "This document does not exist"

After waiting for a minute or two, in VF03, the details of billing document appear.

Side comment: It seemed like the creation of billing document was taking some time!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear T W,

I've made one more test and interestingly system didn't cancelled the invoice number now. I'll try to make more test in order to catch when it's giving the error and when it's not.

Thanks a lot for all of your valuable responses dear friends.

Best regards...