cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access Web Dynpro administrator in Solution Manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am following note no. 1707273, where it is given to change following parameters through "Web Dynpro Administrator" :-

• sap.maxUpload.file
  • sap.maxUpload.session

Could you please guide me the complete path to follow to access Web Dynpro administrator -> "Web Dynpro runtime" so that I can change above parameter ?

I didn't find any clue under content administrator.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilutpal,

This parameter is used for NW 7.1 and it seems you are on NW 7.01. Solution managere 7.1 runs on NW 7.01 so you need to add following parameter in SLD which used for same purpose. Please check SAP note :1326081

Open SLD.

1.  Click the "Administration" link.

2.  Choose "Profile".

3.  Choose the section "WebUI".

4.  Change the value of the parameter "MaxUploadSizeMB" as required
    (default value:  "20" for 20 MB).

5.  Choose "Save" to save your changes.

Thanks and regards,

Vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vipin,

We are using NW 7.02 . I have created one parameter "MaxUploadSizeMB" and changed it to 40 MB and finally problem got solved.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

0 Kudos

Thanks Nilutpal.

this was helpful for me!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SLD implementation is AS JAVA based so you have to logon to NetWeaver Administrator in your AS JAVA to configure the Web Dynpro settings.

In NWA go to Configuration Management -> Infrastructure -> Apllication Modules. In the Application modules overview

- In the Application column, type "dispwda" and click on Enter.

- Now select the second row which contains "webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tc~wd~dispwda".

- In Web Module Details, select the "WebDynpro Properties" tab

- Filter "Property Sheet Name" using "default"

You should now see the parameters sap.maxUpload.file and sap.maxUpload.session so that you set them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samuli,

Thanks for your prompt reply !!

I have followed your path , but couldn't  able to find "WebDynpro Properties" under "Web Dynpro Details" tab. Could you please assist ? Please refer the attached screen shot.

Regards,

Nilutpal.