cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Mapping Issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a proxy to file scenario. My requirement was to seggregate records based on the source input field

(For Eg : if location is india - i use one mapping and for other location i use other mapping) and send two files to the same receiver (but two file).

I have tried multi mapping to acheive this scenario. but i am facing two problems as listed below :

1) When testing message mapping for multiple records (under test tab, i sent 5 india records & 5 non india records). the problem is that
i coudnt seggregate the records based on the input field and all 10 records sits in same target interface but the same mapping works fine for a single record.

2) when i tested the scenario using RWB i could see 10 files were created on the receiver side. my requirement was to place only two file ( one for India location and another for non india location ).

PFA the screen shot for your reference.

Please advice to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Sivakumar.C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You Try This:

Regards,

Sreni.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

If you have to create 2 files, you can process your input file into 2 differents mapping (in interface determination). Each mapping create a file.

Regards,

Guislain

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

1. This is happening because the Logic to populate MT_TargetFile1 and MT_TargetFile2 is not working properly. Please provide us the Mapping logic screenshot.

2. This is happening because in Signature tab you need to change the occurrence from 1-1 to 0-Unbounded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sen,

In Signature tab both Source and target were 0:unbounded.

@Chandra/Sen : PLease find the mapping below :

Similarrly mapping done for Targetfile 2.

Thanks.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You try with the below link and use my reply Screenshot if you have any doubt while mapping.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90dcc6f4-0829-2d10-b0b2-c892473f1...

Regards,

Sreeni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I dont think you  required to go for Multi mapping.

As you have two different mappings , create two message mappings

then use the condition in the Interface determination to execute the mapping based on your requirement.

the logic( condition given the Interface determination)  can select the which mapping need to be executed.

hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

2 ) you need to select append records in the file com. channel... it will create single file

1) use conditional routing - if india goes to 1 else goes to 2 and create two target ...