cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For GUIBB Webdynpro for ESS - To make font not transparent ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is an aesthetic question that i cannot seem to get fixed. Using my custom Application and Feeder Class to create for FPM_OVP_COMPONENT, I am trying to display a data using GUIBB using Rowrepeater output.

My problem is the font, since this functionality is display only, I cannot seem to adjust the font so that it will be a Solid Black Font. Like the Standard Screen below

As you can see the email values are all solid font. However in my custom one it always come up as transparent

I have tried checking the feeder of the standard and its UIBB configurator settings but nothing seems different.

I hope I can hear from you all soon.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

julia_bender
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chad,

it seems that the attribute ENABLED is abap_false in your case. Change it to abap_true and your issue should be gone.

Best regards,

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

Where can I find this?

Is this found in IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST~GET_DEFINITION in ET_FIELD_DESCRIPTION? I am checking but there is no ENABLED field. There is ENABLED_REF and DISABLED.

I also checked the UIBB but my fields (using type Text View) does not have Enabled as an attribute.

Regards

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Chad,

you can set disabled to abap_false.

This attribute can be set in the method get_data as well. There you have in the CT_FIELD_USAGE

the field enabled.  Please set exporting parameter EV_FIELD_USAGE_CHANGED to abap_true so the changes are set on the frotnend.

Best Regards

Heike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it was in ct_field_usage-enabled in the GET_DATA method

Thanks julia

There's something that can be said about learning new things in SAP. The first time around even the simplest issues can take a long time but once you found the issue you feel like a freaking idiot for taking so long 😛

Answers (0)