cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How move status of sap note(canot be implemented ) to PRD and QUA system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I need to apply 10 notes before continue EHPI installation by SUM.

I implemented this notes to DEV system(9 of 10 have status can not be implemented, 1 of 10 was implemented and moved to QUA system  by transport request). Is the way to move  status "cannot be implemented" of remaining notes to QUA and PRD systems?  I need to make it because SUM  checks status of implementation this notes.

OR should i switch  PRD and QUA systems to modificable status and download  and implement note in each system?

With best regards DS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215961
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Drizin

Are you implementing Enhancement package or doing an upgrade?

Just go to snote then go to download the Sum's suggested notes and tranports the request of your Dev system.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I made it already!

I was not sure that there is no another way  apart from changing appropriate name space to status modifiable(se06)  and after that download snote.

A lot of thanks of your help!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

antonio_steinhuser
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

is it possible only to transport the Status of a SAP Note ?

I Need this, because the SAPOSS Connection in our Production System did not work.

Gruß

Toni

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are applying notes for upgrade, apply notes individually on dev and prd. I remember when i transported these notes for upgrade process was difficult for me handle version mismatch dumps in production.

For better understanding following link will help you

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SL/SAP+Note+Implementation+using+Note+Assistant+-+Frequently+As...

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cannot be implemented ,means the note is not valid for your sap version,,so no need of those notes,,only capture the implemented note in a TR and transport to Qua & Prd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

But what should i do with EHPI instalation SUM is  waiting to aplly this note without check status of implementation.