SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create IDoc after Open Item gets Cleared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to create an Idoc when an open item gets cleared with the details of same.

Can you please suggest me any user exit or enhancement point where i can put my FM to create an Idoc after open item gets cleared??

5 REPLIES 5

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You can go for event 0020.

This event enables additional action to be initiated where a document is posted in Contract Accounts Receivable, and open items are cleared at the same time (either fully or in part).

All document data except the document number and all data on the cleared items is available at this event.If you want to pass the document number in the IDOC as well, this can be determined via a function module to event 0030.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

thank you sir for the reply...But in FQEVENTS there are two events named as 0020,first is Sales report :Exclude data records(0020),and sales report :Recalculate partial clearing(0020).Which one you are suggesting ? what is the excact event no of 0030 ?

I have also read the description of both but its not specified that it will be called while clearing invoices either partially or fully...please help me with this also:-)

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I don't get you.

There is only one event in FQEVENTS for 0020 and 0030.

Can you tell me the specifications of the System that you are looking at and may be a screenshot would be better..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Sorry sir,

I have asked you wrong question.i am clear with what you have suggested till now.

But as you have mentioned that DOC. no can be determined using the FM of event 0030.But this events 0030 will get called after 0020.Then how i can use the DOC no. using the Fm of 0030?

0 Kudos

Hi,

This would depend on your requirement if you want the clearing information to be passed in the IDOC or not.

If you want the clearing information (like clearing document no., clearing date, clearing reason) to be passed in the IDOC, then use 0030, else 0020.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan