Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIFO Strategy for inspection lot processing

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a requirement where i need to implement FIFO strategy in QA32. Means it will provide an error if i try to process today's lot in spite of  yesterday's lot is not cleared.....  Can we have a standard config .. which i believe is not there... or a development is required.....

It is only for inspection type 01 and lots without usage decision.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can restrict UD by exit :  QEVA0006 Entry to usage decision transactions .(transaction code - QA11),                     

You have to put logic of date of creation of inspection lot.

I am not sure whether you can restrict RR or defect recording based on dates..

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I have used the same and i am able to get a correct result as far as fifo is concerned. My only problem is happening because of some status ...... refer to link i will post ... This is my  problem faced for this fifo strategy when the status is changing.... can you give a feedback... if required i will share the logic too......

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3275860

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't thing there should be any issue because of any status,as logic should be based on date of IL & not status.

I have gone through post ,its very much clear that UD & Stock posting of this IL is done.

That issue is different !

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sujit,

The logic is when we select the lot it checks prior to 4 days before from the selection date and if any lots exist then it will throw the error.... but when the status is UD  ICCO SPCO CROK  its still throwing the error. when LTCA (i.e when lots are cancelled it also throws the error so i have hardcoded that if any lot has LTCA status fifo strategy should not be activated for that lot.... now UD ICCO SPCO CROK is a new issue cuz when i process the lots and save it, and if everything is succesfull then it does not shows in qa32 llist of pending usage decision.... that is my problem... my check is getting effected for it... u got any other way to provide a logic for that fifo strategy.....?

Answers (0)