cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing round off

Former Member
0 Kudos

i've pricing procedure z0009 assigned to 3 different sales org say 1000, 2000, 3000 in pricing procedure determination.

In PR00 condition type setting i've given Rounding rule as Round Down - which is fine for sales org 2000 & 3000.

But only for Sales org 1000- PR00 must be Rounded UP

can you pls let me know how this can be achieved.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've pricing procedure z0009 assigned to 3 different sales org say 1000, 2000, 3000 in pricing procedure determination.

Actually , you have only one pricing procedure ,at this time you had one condition type as PR00 in your Pricing Procedure .so what settings or requirement to meet to created condition type,that as it is updated while you were creating sales order to any sales organization .

So ,in this case ,how that PR00 Condition Type differentiate Pricing Down and UP b/w Sales Organizations.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

is it possible through routines in Pricing procedure such that only for sales org 1000 pr00 should round up

for 2000,3000 it must round down.

i don't wan't to create a new pricing procedure, condition type only for sales org 1000

Pls. suggest.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can the field Alternative Calculation Type in pricing procedure to fulfill this requirement. Check with an ABAP'er and refer the standard routine number 17. This routine can be copied to create a new routine in t.code VOFM and add the logic, if sales org is 1000, then round up. Then assign this new routine in mentioned field of the pricing procedure.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Condition type are not sales org specific. IN order to meet your requirement using standard SAP, create new condition type and new pricing procedure for sales org 1000

Vinu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please verify / compare the 2000 sales organization to 1000 sales organization ,what settings you have maintained .

I think ,yourself shall solve this issue .

Thanks,

Naren