cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generates data for access request UAR review

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi experts,
I have a problem.  Im trying to generate data for request UAR review, because when I go to the Compliance Certification Reviews->Request review the system shows me  "No matching records found"
So I've s
Does someone know why it happens? 
My provisioning is working fine, I have more than 200 access request done.
Regards,
Nana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nana

You running the jobs sync user / role / profile, and transaction and roles used?

See de documentation

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30e75a9f-c9b9-2e10-0287-efb0e08c0...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

I performed everything, I have checked  these sap notes as well: 1790718 and 1620493

But I see no results. How can I solve that?

I think I can see the informations because I dont have data enough to genereta that. Do you know what kind of informations do I need to have? and also tables to check if I have these kind of informations or not?

Thanks,

Nana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Nana

If you follow the procedures in the manual that informed earlier, was to create requests.

But check:

1 - User Data Source, LDAP? the users are found?

2 - Type of request enabled?

3 - The Jobs sync finished OK?

4 - Nr range activated?

5 - The Roles were imported into GRC?

6 - 2007 this parameter the YES? as if NO will not generate requests for verification Coordinator.

Page 13 - GRC Access Control 10.0 UAR Reference Guide

The manager of a user or the role owner for a role can review corresponding UAR requests. In addition, the Admin review required before sending tasks to reviewers setting can be one of the following:

 YES — The request is sent to the administrator before it is generated for the manager or role owner to review.

 NO — The request bypasses administrator review and is directly generated and sent to the reviewer.

If the user does not have a manager, or the role owner does not have an owner, selecting NO for the Admin review required setting results in no workflow being generated for the request. Additionally, the role owner or manager must have an assigned coordinator, otherwise the request is not sent to a reviewer. You can configure this mapping using Access Management > Manage Coordinators in the SAP NetWeaver Business Client.

Page 11 - GRC Access Control 10.0 UAR Reference Guide

3. Prerequisites

You need to run the following synchronization jobs (in the order listed) to generate UAR requests:

Job Description:

GRAC_ROLEREP_ROLE_SYNC  Synchronizes all roles in the repository.

GRAC_ROLEREP_USER_SYNC  Synchronizes all users, and roles used by these users.

GRAC_ACTION_USAGE_SYNC   Retrieves the action usage for users.

GRAC_ROLE_USAGE_SYNC      Retrieves the role usage.

3.1 Importing Roles

You can import multiple roles from systems that support plug-ins.

Procedure

1. Log on to the frontend GRC Access Control 10.0 system.

2. Navigate to Access Management > Role Mass Maintenance > Role Import. The Role Import screen appears.

3. In Step 1: Define Criteria, specify the role type, import source, and other parameters for importing multiple roles, and choose the Next pushbutton.

4. In Step 2: Select Role Data, specify information for the role attribute source and the role authorization source (such as the location of the attribute and authorization files), and choose the Next pushbutton.

5. In Step 3: Review, choose a preview option, review the information displayed, and choose the Next pushbutton.

6. In Step 4: Schedule, schedule the job to run in the background at a specified time or choose to run the job in the foreground, and choose the Submit pushbutton.

I hope it helped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I told you I followed all instructions from this document and also some SAP notes.

But I cant see any result. Do you know some tables that I can certificate if I have results?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nana

Ok.... rs

Please check if these tables are populated

GRACACTUSAGE  :                 Action Usage

GRACROLEUSAGE    :              Role Usage

Att

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Thanks so much!

I checked this tables, and I have all information... What else I can try? any idea?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok...The reviewer is Manager or RoleOwner ?

And the Data Source is LDAP ?

The users of sap are registered in LDAP ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reviewer is RoleOwner.

My data source is taking data from SU01 in CUA client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The all Role have the RoleOwner ?

See table GRACREQ chosse reqtype = 010 UAR Review, if there are requests uar, if not run the job "Update Workflow for UAR request" in NWBC > job  scheduler.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

I got to have results in the job for : Generates data for access request UAR review

I think I need to execute per conector, because before I was trying to generate this report for all conectors and the system didnt show me anything.

Now I generated just for one conector and it worked fine!

Anyway,  all roleowners received an e-mail with this file attached: GRFN_REPORT.TXT

but in this document is written:

What is that? Can I customize it to show the report that was generated?

The other issue is:  I have cheked this table GRACREQ and for my user access review I have results in this table (my request type is 11):

But I cant see when I try to create the Request Review

Do you know it happens ? If I have information in all my tables?

Thanks a lot Jose!

Nana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nana

You should run for each connector

The parameter in trx SPRO, 2006 and 2007 are the values ​​"RoleOwner" and "YES"?

The request reviewe is showing blank, why there is no problem in the request, as the reviewer is roleowner, and all roles have roleowner, no problem.

But take a test removing a roleowner a certain role, and turn the job generation for the review request, which will generate a request for review of the Coordinator

The report GRFN_REPORT.XLS is generated for the reviewer requests have listed it, but the text of the email server is blocking the attachment.

And here I requested that this attachment is not sent in the mail, and do not even know how to cut it....

To check the pending request reviewer go NBWC> Request Access Administration> Search Request = Process ID = User Access Review Workflow, list the request with the Reviewers' RoleOwner "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a similar error, but in my case it's only when parameter 2007 = "YES". In this case, when running job for generating UAR data, it remains in active state and the result is "0 records".

Then when I try to execute report "Request review" it shows the error "No matching records found" (MSG 264).

But when setting parameter 2007 = "NO", UAR works properly and requests are generated.

Do you know what could be wrong?

If you need any screenshot, please let me know.

Thanks!

Fernando

Answers (0)