Did you mean: 

PR not available in SOCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have

1) ECC 6 Ehp 5 &

2) SRM 7 Ehp 1.

I am trying to create Auction through ECC PR using CPPR functionality via Sourcing cockpit route. Have gone for PI-Independent deployment framework by setting up the SOA services. Have setting following webservices

-- RFQsuiteRequestRFQ

-- Querycode list

-- PurchaserequestERPrequestout/In.

When i click on "start collective processing" next screen comes up where in i am again clicking on "Trasnfer to central system". Once i do that the message comes up as PR transferrred to external system however when try searching PR in central functions work centre under "Assign source of supply" i not able to get the PR to be acted upon further.

Request to pls give pointers on this.

With Regards,

Darshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Darshan,

Using CPPR you need to make your sourcing determination to see your Purchase Requisition in the "Assing source of supply" or "Carry out sourcing" applications:

For this you need to configure thru

SPRO -> SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Sourcing -> Define Sourcing for Product Categories

Assing your Categories ID from backend system to be sourced and choose option "2 Sourcing always carried out".

If customizing determination is not usefull for your client requirements use BADI BBP_SRC_DETERMINE, method DETERMINE_SOURCING to implement your own logic to Sourcing determination, if the item is to carry out sourcing, you set the value of the changing parameter SOURCING to X, otherwise you leave the value empty.

You can see the Sourcing determination parameter in the Shopping cart, thru BBP_PD. In the table BBP_PDIGP you have the field SOURCE_REL_IND, when it is set to X, it will be visible in Purchaser's work area.

Regards,

Sebastián

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your suggestion i tried maitinaing that setting but still the same warning message is coming when i try to "carry out sourcing".

Also one thing to be noted is i am not using PI and have been trying with SOA webservice on both ECC and SRM side to push PR into SOCO. However i oculd not see any XML generated in ECC in sxi_monitor.

Pls. give further pointers.

Regards,

Darshan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Darshan,

When you release PR, system creates an inbound queue to process the XML outbound, you must check SMQ2 (inbound queues), if they are stuck in there register in SMQR trx a queue named "MMPUR_BUS2105*" and save. Process al queues and you will see all XMLs in sxi_monitor for both sides.

Regards,

Sebastián

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastin,

I have registered queue MMPUR* in SMQR and then i again tried to search for the PR transferred to SOCO however i could not find PR. Also i  could not see the queue stuck in SMQ1 or SMQ2.

Any other pointers pls.

Regards,

Darshan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Darshan,

The interfaces you are requesting does not work like synchronous services until you configure them in SOAMANAGER, i hope you did next steps:

1. Activate Business Function - FND_SOA_REUSE_1 in SRM and ECC.

2. Activate support for Peer-to-Peer Service in customizing in SRM and ECC.

Cross Application Components -> Process and Tools for Enterprise Application ->  Enterprise Services -> Point-to-Point Enablement for Asynchronous Enterprise Services ->  Enterprise Services -> Point-to-Point Enablement for Asynchronous Enterprise Services

3. Activate the Business Function SRM_WSRM_1 in SRM.

4. Activate service in SICF - /sap/bc/srt/wsdl in SRM and ECC.

Regards,

Sebastián

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I have done all the settings as you mentioned. And activated following services as well using SOA Manager :-

-- RFQsuiteRequestRFQ

-- Querycode list

-- PurchaserequestERPrequestout/In

However one point i have noted is when i am trying to ping the service of provider from consumer system is giving error as "

Web service ping failed (RC=403). Service Ping ERROR: Forbidden""

Can this be the issue ? Not sure....

Pls help.

Regards,
Darshan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Darshan,

Forbidden 403 ocurr when you have deactivated your services, you must activate next services /sap/bc/srt/wsdl in SRM and ECC. Please check it, and be sure your WSDLUSER assigned for connection is created with next roles :

/SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE

/SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER

SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_CONSUMER

Please check End Point connections, sometimes user and password gets blank for unknown reason post saving.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I could resolve the 403 error by activating the webservices in provider system as visible in the services of transport section in SOAMANAGER and ping now is successfull.

However i am still not able to generate XML and nto abel to see PR in SOCO. Just to give you more information in SWETYPV i have setup following events :

BUS2105 RFXREQUESTED WS53800009.

Also i have registered MMPUR* queue in SMQR. But surprisingly not able to still the PR in SOCO.

Pls help.

With Regards,

Darshan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Darshan,

Have you activated event tracing? (you can do it with trx SWELS), if its active try to trigger your event (request your PR from CPPR) and then check if the event SOURCINGREQUEST has any entry in trx SWEL.

If not, run customizing for workflows SWU3, user WF-BATCH needs to be active for local workflow rfc connection.

Hope it solves your problem.

Regards,

Sebastián

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastin,

I activated Workflows in SWU3 and now all task are green. Also SOURCINREQUESTED event linkage i have added in SWETYPV but in SWEL the only RELEASESTEP event is triggered however the other two events like RFXREQUESTED or SOURCINGREQUESTED is not getting triggered.

I think i am near to the solution but dont know how to get this event triggered.

With Regards,

Darshan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Darshan,

You are triggering PR from CPPR button Transfer to Central Component?

Which methods of BADI REQ CUST are implemented and what is the code within?

Do you have a new tab in PR request with PR status for CPPR or not?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastin,

Yes i am triggering PR into SOCO from CPPR button "Transfer to central system"

In BADI for the method IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE

following is the code :

IF is_req_item-ekgrp = 'WEH'.
    cv_ext_sourcing = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes.
  ENDIF.

ENHANCEMENT ZME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST_ACTIVE.    "active version
  cv_ext_sourcing = cl_mmpur_constants=>no.

ENDENHANCEMENT.

And for the method IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~ACTIVE

cv_aut_sourcing = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes.   " ext sourcing active at all
  cv_ext_rfx_ind  = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes.   " RFX creation in SRM, not in ERP
  cv_ext_sc_ind   = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes.   " SC creation in SRM possible

With Regards,

Darshan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Darshan,

The code is OK, so you have all configurations done.

Last point, and now I'm sure you will find the error there. Go to SBWP trx using your WF-BATCH user, you will find your processed Workflows there, check if there is an error in binding workflow's steps.

Regards,

Sebsatián

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastin,

We have WFBATCH user as system user and not the dialog.

Also for Business object BUS2105 there two WFs activated 1) 1 for release and 2) for sourcing requested.

The release one is error since beginning which we have checked earlier. But i dont think that is an issue since it is WF for release intimation and we have released PR using ME54N.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Still looking for the resolution.....I have rasied OSS to SAP but havent got proper reply.

With Regards,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastin,

Finally i am able to trigger the event sourcing requested in ECC and it triggers the XML both in ECC and SRM however still while searching the PR in Sourcing cockpit it is not visible there.

In ECC also the status of PR is set as "Sent to External Sourcing:Pending " but it is not visible in SRM or SOCO.

Mystery unsolved!!!

Regards,

Darshan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Darshan,

Great news! There is no more difficult steps to make it vissible.

There are two steps, first check if you can see the Sourcing determination parameter in the Shopping cart, thru BBP_PD. In the table BBP_PDIGP you have the field SOURCE_REL_IND, when it is set to X, it will be visible in Purchaser's work area.

If it has no values, re-check

SPRO -> SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Sourcing -> Define Sourcing for Product Categories

If it is completed, check if are active implementations for BADI BBP_SRC_DETERMINE, method DETERMINE_SOURCING.

If everything still ok, which scenario are you running?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sebastin,

Everything is OK as settings. However since SC is not created in SRM after PR is pushed to SOCO i am not able see that in sourcing cockpit.

One thing noticed is PurchaseRequestERPSourcingconfirmation_out  is not getting triggered from SRM.

PurchasereqeustERPSourcingrequest_In is successfully posted in SRM. But confiration out in not generated.

With Regards,

Darshan

Answers (0)