cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class Method "generateEncryptionKey" not found in xCode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to connect to Sup 2.1.3 server from my xCode.I have followed all the instructions,Added all the Libs and files (iOS folder),Header and Library Paths and project is compiling successfuly.

But i am getting a warning in SUP101AppDelegate that causes a run time Crash.

On  [SUP101SUP101DB generateEncryptionKey]; it says Class Method "setApplication" not found.

I have browsed SUPAbstractDB.h and there is "- (void)generateEncryptionKey;" function present there but application crashes when i run the app.

I get this error

SUP101[5930:12803] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '+[SUP101_SUP101DB generateEncryptionKey]: unrecognized selector sent to class 0x47f950'

I have followed all the instruction but i am stuck.May be there is an option i have over looked. Can any one please guide me so i can solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Azeem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sujith_prathap
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

It look like you are trying to create a static method(Class Method). The warning that you have attached is common.

The most common thing  that you have to check for is if SUPAbstractDB.h is added to SUP101_SUP101DB.m.

Could you please check if you have done that.

Best Regards,

Sujith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sujith_prathap
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Azeem,

Could you please set Other Linker Flags values to -ObjC and -all_load and see if your project compiles.

Best Regards,

Sujith