cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheating Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can we cheat credit management. What I mean by this is for a perticular customer, I want to skip Credit check.

FYI:

1. I have seen the field No credit check in OVA8, but it doesn't have any effect by inputing routine 1, 2 etc.
  2. In customer master, by removing the credit control area has no effect on credit exposure in fd32
  3. by changing the risk categories or removing will not effect.

So what is the way ?  Do we have any standard functionalities for this?

I will go for the Userexits or Development as a last option.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cheating Credit Management process is not the correct way of expressing the process. This gives the process unpleasant connotation.

We can make the credit management process not applicable for specific kind of customers.

For the Credit Management, the Credit Group and the Risk Category are the important determinants.

The credit group comes from sales transaction and the Risk Category comes from the customer master.

You can create a risk category specifically for exempting the credit management. For this risk category and credit groups, you need not do any credit management customization.

Link the relevant customer to the risk category which is exempted for credit check.

This should give you a process where some customers are exempted from credit mngt and auditable!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

What you described may not be possible, because in credit control area we describe "for the newly created customers" some credit limit, and in such case what ever may be the risk category, the credit limit may apply for each and every customers.

Next is suppose I made a risk category as you said as " No risk customer (NR)" in such case in OVA8 we will assign the NR to some credit group either it could be 01, 02 or 03 i.e at order level or be at delivery or PGI, but how does this will be useful and to what extent, I can not imagine even.

So therefore, if you strongly feel you idea would work, is it possible for you to put in steps so that I can brace my self to put that in system, which would be very helpful.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat Reddy,

1. You can create new risk category Ex: If you have risk cateories at present 001, 002 & 003 then one more new risk category you have to create 004

2.But dont put it inn OVA8 automatic credit control

3. Just assign it in FD32

4. Now do the testing in development client surely it will work i too did the testing it is working fine

Note: Test it then revert back the test result.

Best Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Minhaj... yes it is working and great.

Only surprise why did I not get this idea

Its like Einstein once made two doors for chickens.

1 big door for the bigger chickens and small door for the small chicks...

and upon asking by his colleague, one big door will be OK , why the other one?

Einstein started scratching his head.

Thanks again

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkateshwar Reddy

Please check with the user exit LVKMP001 and the LVKMP002, and check the example given there.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Increase the credit limit for the customer as infinity(eg-999999999) value in FD 32,Then it will not block the sales order

Regards

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I disagree with you! sorry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to revert the practical difficulty doing the same..we will find solution