cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump trying to access Solutions through the workcenter - 7.1 SP7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there.

I am getting an error, when I click on solutions in the workcenter under Solution Manager Administration.

After about 30 seconds of waiting, it dumps with the following:

Error analysis

A RAISE statement in the program "CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER=======CP" raised the exception condition "CNTL_ERROR".

Terminated in

Termination occurred in the ABAP program "CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER=======CP" -
in "CONSTRUCTOR".
The main program was "SAPMHTTP ".

In the source code you have the termination point in line 62
of the (Include) program "CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER=======CM001".

How to correct the error

If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following keywords:

"RAISE_EXCEPTION" " "
"CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER=======CP" or "CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER=======CM001"
"CONSTRUCTOR"

or

"CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER=======CP" "CNTL_ERROR"

or

"SAPMHTTP " "CNTL_ERROR"

I hope that someone might be able to point me in the right direction - since there has been no luck with notes.

Kindly regards

Nicolai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Nicolai,

This error is normally caused by an error in batch processing. Sometimes the screen controls of a screen can not be used in background processing and cause this issue. Some standard SAP program were not designed to be executed by batch input. We recommend that you review the following note:
311440 - Batch input and controls for furher guidence.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul.

I think you were on the right track, but I'm not sure that it's the correct answer.

The error was caused by a faulty Solution. After deactivating the solution through transaction solution_manager_bsp, it is now working again.

Kindly Regards

Nicolai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you applied the basic correction notes while setting up solman_setup-> Initial prepartion.. most of the ABAP dumps removed after applying all the notes..

check and update

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi.

I have a system preparation, with a completely implemented CCN note (1734341) - is that the one you are refering to?

Nicolai