0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We procedure the same material from same unique code as per the

requriment by two different vendors, All the test parameters are same

for both vendors but few particular tests will be performed as

per the vendor speific requriment,

1) But we are not interested to create two seperate Group counters for

the same code under usage 5 independently

2) if we do so, each every time we have to assign inspetion plan manully.Kindly guide me how to map this scenario.

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assignment of Dependent Characteristic Specifications

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/2d/351f75448c11d189420000e829fbbd/content.htm

You can define vendor wise specification with one group counter.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh..

1. Why are you not interested to create tow group counters.? Please create two group counters under same group.

2. in material assignment assign vendor to each group counter.

3. assign Seperate Inspetion charachteristics to each group grounter as per requirement. so you have combination of.

Material+Inspection charachteristics+vendor. which resolve your requirement.

4. it is not necessary to create inspection plans each time.

Regards,

Aditya

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

I think you are slighlty confused about creating counter and have to assign the plan manually. No this is not the situation.

Its a one time activity.

Create two counter of same usage 5 and assign MIC according to vendor.  In header of inpsection plan

assign conter to vendor in Material Assignment Tab.

By doing this when the maerial will come to premises it will automatically assing the specification/ counter according to vendor. You donot need to assign the specificaiton manually.

Manish

0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

Thanks for prompt reply,but as I indicated in the discussion as first point that we are not interested in creating two seperate group counters .Kindly provide alternate solution if any.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As per my understanding there is no alternative but above solution will help you not to release the lot manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Create two counters & assign the respective material code in each counter in material assignment area & along with that assign the vendor code (Ex: counter number+Material+Plant+Vendor code)

0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

Thanks for prompt reply,but as I indicated in the discussion as first point that we are not interested in creating two seperate group counters .Kindly provide alternate solution if any.

Ramesh