cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to save the configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we prepare to use SAP VC in company. I can input the configuration in CU50. I want to use the configuration which I input last time. I find that in CU50, Value Assignment--> Save temporarily--> Save as/Save . But this is not helpful. When I exit CU50(or VA01) and come again , the saved configuration are missing.

Could the configuration be saved forever?

Thanks
pf.huang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member,

I find that in CU50, Value Assignment--> Save temporarily--> Save as/Save . But this is not helpful. When I exit CU50(or VA01) and come again , the saved configuration are missing.

As per my knowledge it doest work once we come out of CU50 or VA01, it is usefull if during VA01 we are using same material at many item position then can copy at first time and use this for next further entries.

But you have a option , if you know the old sales order which can be refered while creating sales order we can copy the configuration fro the line item of that sales order. and it will be usefull. so in Va01 in very first screen , use option of create sales order refer to order.

so only thing misisng is while doing CU50 , we need to figure out work aroundsame like refering old sales order item.

Hope it will be usefull for you.

Thanks

Ritesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Huang,

Transaction CU50 is meant for simulating the configuration a material. The actual configuration is done via the sales order in VA01. The configuration that you do in the sales order is saved to the database and is retained even if you close the transaction.

Regards,

KA