cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XPI Service: AII Config Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've mistakenly added an invalid parameter to the Java System Properties for the XPI Service: AII Config Service on a PI 7.31 installation which I would like to remove. The option 'remove' is greyed out however. Does anybody know how I could go about removing this parameter?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

The 'grey' is only coming because you dont have the Super User access, so please ask Basis team to make the required changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do have super user access and I am in the Administrators group. I am also able to create and modify the java system properties however I am not able to delete them.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

You need to have the following pre-requisite for you user.

In installation option Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX), parameters for basic settings are defined in service XPI Service: AII Config Service.

Most of these parameters are initialized automatically during installation, but in some cases the administrator may need to maintain them.

Prerequisites

To maintain the parameters, a user with AS Java security role administer is required.

Ask your BASIS or PI Admin Team whoever maintaining the server.

If you are the Administrator add admin role to your user.

Regards,

Sreeni.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If possible try to access using config tool and delete it, i never tried in 7.31.