cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No change document when deleting plan data (CJR2)

former_member204457
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

When a user deletes existing activity plans for WBSE in CJR2 no change document is created.

Prior to deleting I can see the line item against the plan data in CJR2 and verify the CO plan document number in COBK and COEJ tables.

Once the plan data is deleted, there is no line item in the CJR2/CJR3 and the document no longer exist in COBK or COEJ so basically there is no audit trail on who/when/etc the plan data was deleted.

I checked the forum, web and OSS and I couldn't find anything useful for this issue.

I just want to know if you've come across the same issue. Am I missing some setting in the system to record change document when the plan data against WBSE is deleted? If this is a normal system behavior, has there been any concerns expressed by your client and if so have you done any action to remedy the situation.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, it just erases the record from the line item table, once it is deleted that is why you are not able to find it there.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did a quick.test in my system, for me records are not getting deleted from the table, instead of that a credit entry is getting posted. I see both my old and new records in the tables you mentioned.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to check if a line item is generated when you plan costs in CJR2. You can checkbthis in transaction CJI4. If not.. I think your requirement it is generate line itens during planning.

For this I think the WBS has to be integrated planning( flag in the WBS) and one of these 2 options:

1) the CO version you are planning has to be integrated planning

Or

2) you have to create a user status for the WBS ( or modify your existing user status) with the business operation " write plan values"

I hope this can be useful,

Sara

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204457
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Sara

- The version that I'm using has integrated plan activated. Line items are generated when I post plan and I can see that in table COBK COEJ and in CJI4. However when I delete the plan, no line item is generated and the data is erased in COBK and COEK and no line items in CJI4

Mohamed

Do you actually "Delete" in CJR2 (Edit --> Delete) or you just zero out the quantity. Because when I change the quantity to zero I get a credit entry against the plan but when I delete the plan data is gone from tables.

thanks again, looking forward to your input