Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing C.type in ovkk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

in ovkk one last field C.TYPE PR00

I done testing with out pr00 and with pr00 but i dont know exact difference between them in sales order

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Business example:

During sales order creation, VA01, the price (condition type ZPR0) is determined (e.g. 10USD per 1EA of M1 or 12USD per 1EA of M1 etc.) say after discuss with the customer.

The order entry staff can stay in the sales order overview screen and give the price. He/she does not have to go to line item level, Tab Condition to give the price there.

Check VA01, overview screen, field Cn Ty and field Amount.

Change value of condition type PR00, in sales order overview screen field Amount

(if PR00 condition type configuration setting allows manual changes, in V/06)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot ,, now i understood exactly  and i am too happy

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu ,

If you don't mind ,Can you explain ,what did you understand  from above threads (I am not clear on this ).

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

In OVKK, the field CTyp. From here it is also possible to define the default condition type that can be entered and edited on single and double line "Sale order entry" Screen.

If you leave this filed blank the system will display active condition during sale order processing.

And if you change a condition manually, this will be displayed in the double line entry screen.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ashis mishra

pl explain what is single line and double line entry in sales order already i have done testing with pr00 and with out pr00 but i am unable to find difference

if u dont mind plz plz how to check difference between this i have been trying to find exact difference plz

i am very very thankful to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu Gopal Reddy

Single and double line entry means one or more line items at Sale Order.

I have stated this

From here it is also possible to define the default condition type that can be entered and edited on single and double line "Sale order entry" Screen.

This means at sale order screen only you can provide the value (*if not have condition record) of the condition type else you have to provide during further processing and have to give at "Condition Tab" of each line item. So this makes entry fast and one place.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

as far as i know it called "proposed" cond. type

how to test it ?

i would say -

first try 'as is' (according your screenshot).

second, leave this field blank (save this setting in OVVK) and create a new relevant order.

i hope you'll see the difference now.

you can also run Analysis to get a full picture.

regards,