Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

minimum selling price

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

all of u

i have a problem in minimum selling pricing in repairing project it is very urgent my client want to maintain minimum price <b><u>with out maintain any record</u></b>

if any body will give they r getting more points

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kadali,

You can use 2 things you want

Min order value AMIW / AMIZ:

It is a group condition

<b>MINIMUM ORDER VALUES - AMIW & AMIZ</b>

->YOU MAY CREATE MINIMUM VALUE FOR EACH ORDER USING CONDITION TYPE AMIW

->IF VALUE OF ORDER FALLS SHORT OF THIS MINIMUM ODER VALUE DURING PRICING, THE SYSTEM WILL COPY IT AS THE NET ORDER VALUE

MINIMUM ORDER VALUE IS STATISTICAL CONDITION

->CONDITION TYPE AMIW IS GROUP CONDITION AND IS DIVIDED AMONG DIFFERENT ITEMS ACCORDING TO ITEM VALUE

->AMIZ GIVES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ORIGINAL NET VALUE AND AMIW

MINIMUM PRICE - PMIN

->YOU MAY CREATE MINIMUM PRICE FOR A MATERIAL USING CONDITION TYPE PMIN

Net price of Item : PN00

You can use any othe above all are SAP defined Condition Types and you don't need to maintain Condition record for this. You can enter tehse condition Type in Header/item and and give the value manually

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use PMIN - This gives the minimum price below which you can't sell this material/item

PN00 - net value of a Item.

These are Item Conditions and you have to enter them in Item conditions

AMIW/AMIZ - Group Header condition

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx to this

and i want it clear sir hw can i do this can give step by step

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SIMI

thanx for u r responding but i want line item it is for sales order but i want individual if u give that i will give full marks to u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its like this,

PMIN is a condition type. If you want to use it, insert PMIN to your Pricing procedure in the first step.

Second, in your sales order go to the conditions screen and insert condition type PMIN with a value against it. This will serve your purpose.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kadali,

Ex you have a sels order line item and the PR00 is 100. But I want to sell this material at 95 only then In Item conditions of sales order just enter PN00 and enter 95. system will deactivate the Orginal PR00 and take the price as 95 which is entered by you as in PN00.

YOU MAY CREATE MINIMUM PRICE FOR A MATERIAL USING CONDITION TYPE PMIN

Ex:

ITEM M1 1PIECE

PR00 PRICE 1600

K007 CUST DIST 160-

PMIN MINIMUM PRICE 60

NET ITEM VALUE 1500

PMIN is entered as 1500 in Sales order Item level. Then the Orinial value which is 1440 is deactivated and the new Minimum price will be taken as 1500 and the difference between orginal order value and the new order value entered is taken as PMIN value an displayed in sales order item condition as 60.

Hope this is clear

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kadali,

What happened did you try? Pl give feedback.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SRINIVAS

u said with condition records but they dont want maintain the condition records

it is very critical to me try to send me if any alternative is there

advanced thanx SRINIVAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kadali,

They are condition types, you can enter thiese condition types directly at item level in sales order conditions and enter value manually only.

SO condition record needs to b emaintained.

REWARD POINTS IF IT HELPS

Regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

ACTUALLY they said they dont want assign the pmin to our pricing procedure with maintain any record they want enter the pricing in item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The client can only say - they do not want to maintain condition record for PMIN. But, they can not force that PMIn should not be included in the pricing proc. For this expectation, the best possible soln is as under:

1. Maintain PMIN condn type in the Pricing proc. (Because, even if they want to maintain the price manually, the condn type should be available in the proc, rite?)

2. Remove the access seq assigned to PMIN (The std route - copy PMIN to create a new condn type starting with Z and then remove the access seq - also, include this condn type in the pricing proc instead of PMIN)

3. Also, configure your new condn type - with option "No Limitations" for the field

MANUAL ENTRIES. The above two config means that, they can not maintain any condn record and at the same time, they can make use of this Minimum selling price functionality in the SO as long as they maaintain this manually.

Hope, this is clear! Pls confirm your understanding,

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi siva

it was gud but same time they want earror messa on minimum price is it posible if it is please send where i can do that

thanx for responding i will give more rewards to u

Answers (0)