cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 SAP HR User Source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I plan to use AD, SAP HR and possibly SAP ECC for our user sources on the access request form in GRC 10.0. I have a few questions:

1) We currently have an connector setup for our SAP ECC system where our HR system sits as well. Do I need to create a another connection specifically for the same system so we can use it as a SAP HR data source? I think there is a setting to select SU01 vs. HR Data correct?

2) If not, do I need to change any configuration setting on this connector so it can be used as a User Source pulling data from HR?

3)  Is it possible to use the same connector to pull SAP HR data and Pull ECC user master data from SU01 as a user source in the case we have 3 sources (AD, HR, ECC) I would think you would need to create the connector twice and select SU01 once and HR data the other time?

4) Are there any guides out there for configuring SAP HR/ ECC as a user source. I have the LDAP one but havent seen ones for these systems...

If I am missing something, please let me know!

Thanks,

Kyle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jatin_grover
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kyle,

1. No need to create separate connector if HR component is part of SAP ECC. You can maintain the details regarding the data source in SPRO setting ( i.e. Maintain data source configuration ).

2. In the above config set user data type as "HR".

3. you can specify the sequence and when the user type is set as SU01 then basic details are fetched from SU01 and HR relevant fields from HR.

4. You should be able to find this in 10.0 config guide, otherwise instead of LDAP you just need to use ECC/HR connector and relevant user data type.

Regards,

Jatin