cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial version for windows 7 --> 32 bit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I see we have the SAP Netweaver ABAP 7.03 sp04version  which works only with Windowns 7 --> 64 bit o.s. from the below path.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/software-downloads

Is there any other link to download the Trail version which is compatible with windows 32 bit o.s. level ?....

Any help

Regards,

Medha D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Medha,

Here is the required link.

SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.02 SP6 32-bit Trial

Regards,

Rajkumar

Note: Its supports Windows 7 as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tobias and Rajkumar.

I have already verified that link but since it can be installed on only "

Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2) or Windows Server 2003 and Windows Vista (english)", have not tried it before.

Anyways I will try install on Windows 7 and let you know the status.

Regards,

Medha D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tobias and Rajkumar for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Medha,

SAP NW 7.03 is based on SAP Kernel 7.20 EXT, and this kernel is not available for 32-bit systems. Please review SAP Notes 1591607 and 1553301 for more info.

Best regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Tobias.

Can you tell me is there any Trial version of Netweaver which is compatible with my Windows 7 -> 32 bit o.s.

Regards,

Medha D

0 Kudos

If you scoll down the list of available downloads (the link you posted), you will find SAP
NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.02 SP6 32-bit Trial Version

Regards,

Tobias

pankaj_jagzap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias ,

i am new to SAP and found errors which i am finding very difficult to solve so pls can you help me solving them ....

I Followed all instructions and accordingly i started to install SAP NW for win 7 (64 bit)

2 GB RAM.

Following is the error :

Unable to start a service execution.

Please check the following information for the possibble reason

and inform the installation development :

Opened sylib721.dll

exe dir is C:\Users\Insignia\AppData\Local\Temp\sapinst_exe.5044.1355287560

MessageLib initialized successfully.

Creating file C:\Users\Insignia\AppData\Local\Temp\sapinst_exe.5044.1355287560\dev_sap_kernel_test_12_Dec_2012_10_16_08.

Removed file C:\Users\Insignia\AppData\Local\Temp\sapinst_exe.5044.1355287560\dev_sap_kernel_test_12_Dec_2012_10_16_08.

Initialized SAP kernel tracing to file C:\Users\Insignia\AppData\Local\Temp\sapinst_exe.5044.1355287560\dev_sap_kernel

Creating file C:\Users\Insignia\AppData\Local\Temp\sapinst_exe.5044.1355287560\dev_sap_kernel_test_12_Dec_2012_10_16_08.

Removed file C:\Users\Insignia\AppData\Local\Temp\sapinst_exe.5044.1355287560\dev_sap_kernel_test_12_Dec_2012_10_16_08.

Initialized SAP kernel tracing to file C:\Users\Insignia\AppData\Local\Temp\sapinst_exe.5044.1355287560\dev_sap_kernel

Opened C:\Users\Insignia\AppData\Local\Temp\sapinst_exe.5044.1355287560/iaguieng721.dll

receiving and sending on port 21200

Environment variable SAPINST_JRE_HOME set to value 'C:/Users/Insignia/AppData/Local/Temp/sapinst_exe.5044.1355287560/jre'.

exe dir is C:/Users/Insignia/AppData/Local/Temp/sapinst_exe.5044.1355287560

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\x.

Removed file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\x.

Opened C:\Users\Insignia\AppData\Local\Temp\sapinst_exe.5044.1355287560/iakdblib721.dll

SAPinst build information:

--------------------------

abi version : 721

make variant: 720_REL

build : 1147189

compile time: Apr 20 2010 22:51:41

showing dlg diProductChoice

<dialog sid="diProductChoice">

<title>Welcome to SAP Installation Master</title>

<dialog/>

Login in progress

Connection request to guiengine backend by host 169.254.116.207

Protocol version is 3.1

Send connect information

client logged on

Waiting for an answer from GUI

CDialogHandler: ACTION_NEXT requested

<dialog sid="diProductChoice">

<dialog/>

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW702\AS-ABAP\ADA\CENTRAL\x.

Removed file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW702\AS-ABAP\ADA\CENTRAL\x.

showing dlg diRestartOrCancel

<dialog sid="diRestartOrCancel">

Dialog does not contain standard input handler, so the backend is not able to generate a log entry

<dialog/>

Waiting for an answer from GUI

current working directory is C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL/

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\x.

Removed file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\x.

Target file exists and (mode & ISyNode::EXISTING) ==> I will copy/move.

Syslib info about system call. OS message 32 (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

) after execution of system call 'DeleteFile' with parameter (C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW702\AS-ABAP\ADA\CENTRAL\dev_sap_kernel), line (217) in file (synxcfile.cpp).

Moving file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW702\AS-ABAP\ADA\CENTRAL\dev_sap_kernel to: C:\sap5428.tmp.

System call failed. Error 32 (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

) in execution of system call 'MoveFileEx' with parameter (C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW702\AS-ABAP\ADA\CENTRAL\dev_sap_kernel, C:\sap5428.tmp, MOVEFILE_WRITE_THROUGH | MOVEFILE_REPLACE_EXISTING), line (251) in file (synxcfile.cpp), stack trace: syxxclogbook.cpp: 325: PSyLogBook::movePrivateLogFiles(const CSyPath & 'C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL)

syxxcnode.cpp: 391: CSyNodeImpl::move(const CSyPath & C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL, ISyNode::CopyMoveMode_t 0x3)

syxxcnode.cpp: 1056: CSyNodeImpl::prepareMove(C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL)

syxxcnode.cpp: 803: CSyNodeImpl::remove()

synxcfile.cpp: 184: CSyFileImpl::removeEx(ISyFSErrorHandler * pErrorHandler)

Unable to delete node C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL/dev_sap_kernel with type file: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Exception thrown near line 260 in file synxcfile.cpp

Stack trace:

syxxclogbook.cpp: 325: PSyLogBook::movePrivateLogFiles(const CSyPath & 'C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL)

syxxcnode.cpp: 391: CSyNodeImpl::move(const CSyPath & C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL, ISyNode::CopyMoveMode_t 0x3)

syxxcnode.cpp: 1056: CSyNodeImpl::prepareMove(C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL)

At line 260 file synxcfile.cpp

Call stack:

syxxclogbook.cpp: 325: PSyLogBook::movePrivateLogFiles(const CSyPath & 'C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL)

System call failed. Error 32 (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

) in execution of system call 'MoveFileEx' with parameter (C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW702\AS-ABAP\ADA\CENTRAL\dev_sap_kernel, C:\sap5428.tmp, MOVEFILE_WRITE_THROUGH | MOVEFILE_REPLACE_EXISTING), line (251) in file (synxcfile.cpp), stack trace: syxxclogbook.cpp: 325: PSyLogBook::movePrivateLogFiles(const CSyPath & 'C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL)

Unable to delete node C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL/dev_sap_kernel with type file: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Failed action: with parameters

Error number 32 error type WIN32_ERROR

The execution will be terminated now.