cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Blocks to be removed Automatically at End of day through Batch Job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could see the orders have a credit blocks in t.code VKM1. After checking the blocked orders I want to remove the blocks through batch job.

Can anybody tell me what is the configuration I need to follow to create a batch job which will remove all the blocks from the orders.

Regards

Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try with VKM4

Raneesh

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

firdt you need to create a variant for  the VKM1 with required deletion options.

under SM36 create a job and assign the variant in the Job.

after assigining check the start conditions and make it as daily or weekly and mark it as periodic job

by specifying the Time 5 pm Etc.

the system atomatically starts the Job at that time.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivavasireddy,

By following the above steps will I be able to remove the credit blocks which are there in orders?

I think the above steps will help me to create a variant to execute VKM1 report but it will not help me to remove credit blocks from orders. Please suggest.

Regards

Jain

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can schedule it in background via VKM3

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Sir,

I did try setting up a batch job like this for the VKM1 , but all it does is pull up all the Blocked sales orders and displays them  . We can see the blocked orders in the Spool of the Batch job log

There must be some additional step to " Release them as well " .

The objective is to release those document.

I tried recording the VKM1 transaction in SM35 also but unable to run it as a batch job. this runs fine in foreground .

Only option now it seems is to create a program to do this

Regards

ANmol